- 6:00 to 7:30 pm: Beginner Vinyasa Class (Studio open at 5:30 pm for meditation)
- 6:00 to 7:45 pm: Open Level Vinyasa Class (Studio open at 5:30 pm for meditation)
- (1st-Tuesday of the Month Potlucks After Yoga. Once a Month, Join us for a Special Meal Together)
- 9:00 to 10:30 am: Beginner Vinyasa Class
- 6:00 to 7:15 pm: All Levels Flow Class
- 9:00 to 10:45 am: Open Level Vinyasa Class
- Open Classes and Beginner Vinyasa: Drop in for $20 or get a 10-Class pass for $150
Mats & Props Available for Your Use.
Jivamukti Beginner Vinyasa Class
No experience in yoga is necessary. You begin where you are to learn the fundamentals of a smooth, flowing yoga style. Basic poses are broken down into easily accessible versions, and then integrated with the breath to create a dance-like sense of flow. We cultivate comfort in our bodies, diminishing self-consciousness while we gradually build flexibility, strength and focus.
Jivamukti Open Class
The Open Class means open to all levels, from beginner to advanced, though some yoga experience is helpful.
This is a free form, flowing, dance-like journey, with slow portions, building to vigorous peaks, and gentling back into cooling relaxation. Motion and stillness, exertion and relaxation, energetic expansion and contraction: these are the dynamic poles within which we play and experience our bodies anew. The teacher creates a safe, mutually supportive atmosphere for the shared inner exploration. Employing music, mantra, breath exercise and a brief meditation, the Open Class weaves it’s magic to help us reconnect to the pure core energy within us all.