A day long immersion at
Saturday, February 16, 2013
9:00am to 9:00pm
With Steve Bethel, Audrey Bethel and Pure Kirtan
Appropriate for all levels
A full days of Yoga, Meditation, Discussion, Good food and Great Company!
- 9:00am Yoga Class: Pure Kirtan live music accompanies a back-bending rich asana class to stimulate the heart chakra, as we seek the center of love in the lotus of the heart.
- 11:00am Deep listening meditation, love in practice. Compassion without judgment
- 12:00pm Pot luck lunch. Bring a vegetarian dish to share
- 1:00pm Open time. Bring snowshoes and an extra pair if you have them… walk the trails or hang out by the woodstove.
- 2:00pm What do you talk about when you talk about love? Discussion and journaling—Bring your favorite inspirational texts
- 3:00pm Interactive yoga, exploring how energy flow shifts when we open the geometry of our asana to create larger geometries; with a partner, in a group, in a circle…
- 5:00pm Expanding to divine Love journaling
- 6:00pm Vegetarian dinner provided by Bethel Farm $10
- 7:00-9:00pm Kirtan with Pure Kirtan – by donation
Cost for total day immersion: by donation, suggested $45
Come for a portion of the day and pay accordingly. (Add dinner $10 and Kirtan by donation)
LET YOUR LOVE LIGHT SHINE