Beloved Students, During the pandemic we will be offering the following services. Note: the First-Tuesday-of-the-Month Potlucks are cancelled for the time being. Peace and Blessings, the Bethel Farm CommunityTo join live streaming for home access via Zoom (see yoga schedule for times): firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to pay to a "trusted recipient", there is no fee withdrawn.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR IN PERSON CLASS VISITSThe studio is now open for in person class visits. There is a limit of 8 students per class, to allow for six feet of distance in all directions between mats. All classes will continue to be available on Zoom by donation (see further below for details).
- To register for a class in person, click the link below to access our online store: http://bethel-farm.square.site
- Choose your class by clicking on it. If all slots are taken, it will say Out of Stock, and it will not go into your cart for checkout.
- If you have a class card, use the coupon code 'CLASSCARD ' during checkout, and we will deduct the class from your card for you.
- Please bring your own props (we are not supplying them), and arrive wearing a mask. You may remove the mask once you are on your mat. Please replace it when you leave.
FREE LIVESTREAM CLASSES VIA ZOOM
PRE-RECORDED CLASSESSpecial thanks to Christine Fletcher for preparing the following pre-recorded video classes on Youtube for the community. These pre-recorded video classes can be taken at any time.
- For the Bethel Farm All Levels Vinyasa Class, similar to the Tuesday night and Saturday morning live classes, click here: https://youtu.be/ekBIc0uPMyk
- For the Bethel Farm Beginner Vinyasa Class, similar to the Monday night and Wednesday morning live classes, click here: https://youtu.be/FoVB_XcDw0I
The complete asana class for the Four Season Yoga Teacher Training is available for preview below.…